Tuesday 25 June 2013

W.I.T.W.I.E.S

Found by Rebelstar without a cause

Genre: Adventure:

Where in the world is Edward Snowden.

Well this is all very cloak and dagger, I receive this enigmatic email this morning at the height of the Edward Snowden chase.

As I was walking past the Ecuador embassy in London today I heard a tap at the window. I looked round as a blonde haired man threw an object out of the open window. I approached the window but it slammed shut immediately. I then looked down to see what it was that was thrown at me. To my amazement it was a memory stick with the letters cgc etched into it.
When i got home i turned on the laptop, curious to find what was on it. The only thing on it was a tap file. Rather than open it i decided to send it to you.

Could it be Julian Assange is busy working away at his Spectrum coding while ensconced in the Ecuadorian embassy?  Who knows, perhaps we can expect some more games from him (I'd love to see a Canabalt style escape).

No comments:

Post a Comment